Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seduce Me In Shadow By Shayla Black

Seduce Me In Shadow (Doomsday Brethren #2)

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Description:

Ex-marine Caden MacTavish has shunned his magical heritage all his life, but he will do anything to heal his desperately ill brother, a Doomsday Brethren warrior in mourning for his missing mate. Posing as a photographer, Caden must convince firecracker tabloid reporter Sydney Blair to reveal the source of her recent exposé on a supernatural power clash. Unfortunately, keeping his hands off the sizzling redhead proves as hard as getting them onto the potent and mystical Doomsday Diary he discovers at her bedside. A bloody rebellion led by an evil, power-hungry wizard is imminent. If Sydney divulges the book's existence, she will jeopardize magickind's most deeply guarded secrets and become the ruthless wizard's number one target. Caden has never trusted magic's cruel and dangerous powers, but he will protect Sydney with his life and magic -- even if it means risking his heart.


Review

I liked this one better than I did the first; it just seemed to suck me in more and totally entrance me into the story and everything that was happening. I really loved Caden though there were times I wanted to shake him and tell him to wake up to himself and realise that he loved Sydney and it was pointless to fight it when it was what he truly wanted. I liked Sydney’s determination and fiery spark, though she was a little reckless at times but she was courageous never the less. I loved the way Caden and Sydney fit together and they had some damn sexy scenes. There were a few parts where I got a little confused with what was happening but I quickly caught back up. I also liked reading about Sabelle and Ice, definitely some explosive, hot steamy-ness to be expected from them in the future. Fast-paced, lots of action, I enjoyed reading this little number.
 
 
 
 
Rating: ««««

No comments: