Friday, September 2, 2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow

02.09.2011


 
 
 
 
Question of the Week
 
"Name your top five book boyfriends"
 
 
 
1. I would have to say, even though we don't know much about him yet and his book isn't out till next year *squee* I pick Tohrment from J.R. Ward's BDB series as my first choice.
 
2. Eric from Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series, hello Mr. Sexy vampire.
 
3.Jace from Rachel Vincent's Shifter's series, I think there is a lot more to Jace then we read about.
 
4. Jason from Laurell. K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series. Jean-Claude and Jason are pretty much tied as my number four choice, but I picked Jason because who wouldn't love a one-on-one Jason strip-tease hehe
 
5. Acheron from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series. After all that had happened to him in the past he still cares for the well-being of others and has such a big heart.

13 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Wow I have not read any Anita Blake books and only 1 of the Dark Hunter books. I really really need too.

I am a Marc fan though. haha I love Jace and would love to see him with someone but not Faythe. Hell she doesn't really deserve either of them but out of the 2, I love Marc. haha.

Anyways, great picks have an awesome weekend.

Jet said...

The Anita Blake books have gone a little iffy as of late but are still good reads.

That is true, Faythe doesn't deserve Jace, he is mine :P

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

haha!! She made me so mad!

And I read the Merry Gentry books by Laurell they started off good but they too have went a little wacky.

Sam S2 said...

Oh you have picked good ones!! I didnt even think of Eric, but once you said his name it made me think of Alcide - he is my ultimate dream!

P:S Im a new follower to your blog. Come check out my blog and my answers!

http://samsawesomness.blogspot.com/

Jet said...

Eric was my very first BB...before I gothold of the black dagger brotherhood books, then the list grew lol
Thanks.
Following you back.

Kat said...

I *almost* put Ash as one of my picks this week, but Urian managed to edge him out (since Ash has his HEA).

Kat
Wit and Sin

Jodie Riverina Romantics said...

I haven't read all those books....which means more to-read's to add to my list!

Hope you can come check out mine Jet.

Jodie @ Riverina Romantics

Kelly said...

Anita Blake and Sookie Stackhouse are on my TBR list. I really need to get on that! Thanks for participating!

Jemima Valentino said...

I really, really agree with Eric choice, I've gone for Alcide...but I'm afraid I don't know the others. I have so much in my TBR pile just now, it's not even funny.

http://jemimavalentino.blogspot.com

Sally Sapphire said...

If I remember right, the Anita Blake books could provide a top 5 list all on their own. :)

Sally @ Bibrary Book Lust

Cocktails and Books said...

Good call with one of Anita's men.

New follower thru 18 & Over hop. Check out my list at: http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/2011/09/18-over-book-blogger-follow.html

Jet said...

Very true Sally!

Cocktails and Books-Thanks, following you back.

Crystal ♥ said...

Awesome list girlie! I haven't read the Shifter series or Dark Hunters yet but they are on my TBR list! Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for participating!