Friday, September 16, 2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow

16.09.2011









Question of the Week

"What are you currently reading?"



I am in the middle of reading Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian, which I should finish today:



It is the sixth book in the Midnight Breed series and I am enjoying it so far, if there are any Black Dagger Brotherhood fans or paranormal romance fans that haven't read any of the books from this series, I would recommend giving them a try!
Lots of action, steamy scenes and hot tattooed guys fighting baddies and protecting the woman they love even if it means getting hurt themselves. What is there not to like?


11 comments:

Elena said...

*Squee* This is my favorite book in this series! Awesome!

Jet said...

I think Rio or Tegan's book might be my favourite... So hard to pick just one! :)

Sally Bibrary said...

Sounds good - I've had this series on my watch list for a while.

Book Savvy Babe said...

Great book, I am on book 3 of that series....love it! Here's my current read: Book Savvy Babe

Jennifer_After_Dark said...

I love the Midnight Breed from Lara Adrian,,Ive read the first 3, I really need to get back into them,,I just wanted to hang on Teagan for awhile,,New Follower! Have a great weekend!

Madame D said...

Ohh... I love this series! Lara rocks!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of the books ;)

Here's mine:
http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/18-book-blogger-follow-1.html

New Follower! Have a nice weekend!!

Elena said...

OMD! Yesssss Rio!! I love Rio! *sighs* I have a softspot for tortured Heroes. He's amazing!!

DaVinciKittie said...

Ooooh, it's hard to pick a Midnight Breed favorite! I think I'll have to go with Tegan too though. I keep getting flashes of him walking calmly away from the warehouse explosion with his coat flying behind him, like some action hero!

New follower! =)

Here's my 18 & Over Blog Hop link!
http://gravetells.com/2011/09/15/18-over-book-blogger-follow-friday-blog-hop/

Jet said...

Following you back Jennifer and Madame D. Also checked out your 18+ book blogger follow's.

I would follow you DaVinciKittie but you don't have a follow, only subscribe.

Crystal ♥ said...

Love this series and Andreas, Lucan is my favorite Breed male though. =)

Thanks for participating, have agreat weekend!

Kelly said...

Hmm... seems like I have a new series to check out! Thanks for participating!