Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

08.09.2011

 
 
 
 
Question of the Week
 
 
"Complete the following sentences with fictional character names:
 
I would have a one night stand with...
I would marry...
I would like to be sandwiched between...
I would turn bi for..."
 
 
 
I would have a one night stand with... Dylan (Tessa Adams, Dark Embers- Dragon's Heat #1)
 
I would marry... Tohrment (J.R. Ward, Black Dagger Brotherhood series)
 
I would like to be sandwiched between... Jason and Jean-Claude (Laurell. K. Hamilton, Anita Blake series)
 
I would turn bi for... Georgina Kincaid (Richelle Mead, Georgina Kincaid series)

9 comments:

Bekah said...

You're the second person I've seen pick someone from BDB. I totally need to read those books!!!

Here is my Here is my list.

Jet said...

The BDB is a must read series! You won't regret it.

Andra said...

The best part of that sandwich, is that that could potentially happen...Yay 3somes!...and 4 somes...and 5 somes...ahahah

Jet said...

True that Andra ;) The more the merrier.

Jodie Riverina Romantics said...

I haven't read about all these people. I will have to get on it.

Jodie @ Riverina Romantics

Sam,E and R, Awesomness said...

I think Im finding who everyone would turn Bi for the most interesting! Great choices!

Elena said...

I love Kincaid!! Fantastic Choice!!! As long as she doesn't try to steal my soul. Lol!!!!!

_yay_ said...

Totally digging your "who would I marry" pick. :-)
Haven't read the other books / series though. Will check them out ASAP!
http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com

Under the Covers said...

I love that BDB keeps popping up! Those boys are smoking!

Suzanne @ Under the Covers