Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

15.09.2011









Question of the Week


"An evil fairy sneaks into your bedroom one night when the full moon is out and magicks you to wake up in the world you would like to live in the least. Where do you wake up?"


Ooo this week's question is a tough one. I would have to say the world of Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series I would like to live in the least, though they have some hot guys in there that make you drool, the world itself is complicated, rough and a lot of the time the human gets the bad end of the deal with all those vampires/shifters running around trying to get the better of each other, not to mention the zombies!


9 comments:

Elena said...

GOOD ONE! Many of the worlds people are choosing,don't like Zombies. I don't blame them!

_yay_ said...

Haven't heard of this series, but I wouldn't want to wake up in a world with Zombies either.
My DLS: DirtyLittleSecret

Jet said...

Zombies are never a good thing, you don't hear of many nice zombies.

I checked yours out _yay_ Due to the comment system you have I can't comment back, the Google option always makes me anonymous when I use it on blogs like that.

Under the Covers said...

I havent read this! *hans head in shame* But wow, that pic looks awesome! I'm not a fan of zombies either!

Annie

Cocktails and Books said...

Anita is a good one, except I wouldn't mind her men (just not all of them at once...LOL)

Here's my DLS: http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secrets.html

Niina said...

Good choice! I love it too, but wouldn't want to be there. ;)

Here is mine:
http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secrets-5.html

Blue Shedevil said...

That is a dark, scary world. Unique choice. Glad to have you aboard.

Cecilia said...

Good choice,
here is mine:
http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-8.html

Jet said...

Thanks ladies, I checked your links out and commented on the ones I could. There are a lot of different places we wouldn't like to find ourselves haha