Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sexy Snippets

27.09.2011









 
 
 
 
Burning Darkness (Offspring #4) by Jaime Rush
 

No one had told her about this possibilty. Hot, cold, but not amorous.
The room was dark, which meant it was nighttime.
She couldn't see the clock from her angle.
He felt so good, wrapping her in his arms, kissing her neck and the place beneath her ear. He let out a soft groan and slung his leg over her, pinning her within the bounds of his body. His hands slid down her back, all the way down beneath her pants, each hand nearly covering the whole cheek, and he squeezed. She let out a soft moan. Touch me. They slid back up, and one hand threaded up into her hair, anchoring there. The other wrapped around her waist. She was surrounded by his heat, his skin, his scent. Earth, fresh air, and Eric.





 

3 comments:

Crystal ♥ said...

Nice snippet, what happens next?!? LoL I've been wanting to read this series, must move it up the list!
Thanks for participating!

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

OOh I like it!lol I have never heard of this series before, will have to check it out.

Jet said...

What happens next? A hot steamy romp of course ;)

This is the first book I have read in the series, I will definitely be picking up the others, I really enjoyed it.