Friday, October 28, 2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow

28.10.2011


 
 
 
Question of the Week
 
"If you could dress-up a favourite book character for Halloween, who would it be and what would they wear?"
 
 
I would dress-up Anita Blake from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I would dress her up as Wonder Woman! ( I also think dressing her up as Xena would be pretty neat as well)



For a male choice, I would have to pick Tohrment from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I would dress him up as Superman!


*Drool* I love me some Superman.

6 comments:

Madame D said...

Great answer Sweet!!
I LOVE Tohr, but I think I'd have him dress up as my sexy, naked duvet and wrap him around me ALL night!! LOL

Kelly said...

Mmm... who doesn't love a well-muscled man in spandex? LOL! Thanks for participating!

Crystal ♥ said...

Awesome picks, I could totally see Anita as Wonder Women and Tohr as Superman, yum!
Thanks for joining in the follow!

Jet said...

Haha Good thinking Madame D ;)

Bless the person who invented spandex, though on some people it is a blinding curse of horrors! *shudder*

I was tossing up between Superman and Batman with Tohr, but Superman is just more Tohr-like.

Sally Bibrary said...

Oh, I do so like Anita Blake as Wonder Woman - great choice!

Crystal @ Redheads Review It Better said...

I think I need to go read some J.R. Ward. Those books are always popping up. :)