Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

13.10.2011







Question of the Week

"Who is the villain you love to hate?"


I really had to think about this one. I never really go for the villain in any books; the closest I could think of is Olaf from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. The reason being his criminal habit of butchering women and his enjoyment of killing people, he has teamed up of sorts with Edward and Anita to fight on the good side on many occasions which is why I don't really classify him in totality as a "villain" of the books.





 






11 comments:

Cocktails and Books said...

Olaf is a great one. He is completely creepy and psycho. Nice pick!

Holly said...

Olaf is good I can't believe I didn’t think of him!

My DLS:
http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/10/dirty-little-secret-17.html

Jet said...

He is literally the only one that came to mind for me lol I don't really remember the villains in books, only the swoon worthy heroes ;)

Madame D said...

I've not read this series, need to add it to my TBR pile ;)

Elena said...

I've read this series of book but the name and pic saids it all! Good pic!

Jet said...

I wish I could take all the credit for finding that pic, however it's off of wiki :P haha

Mrs. Papillion...aka "The Book Worm" said...

Love your answer.
Olaf is definitely a villian who I love to hate also...especially in Laurell K. Hamilton's latest book.

Jet said...

Thanks! I would comment back Mrs. Papillion on your DLS but the comment system you use doesn't work for me, never does lol Thanks for following, I am following you back.

Niina said...

Absolutely great choice with Olaf! He was disgustingly creepy in Obsidian Butterfly.

Here is my Secret!

Andra said...

Omigod! Olaf is my creeptastic villain too!!! He is just all sorts of terrifying!! Great choice!

Jet said...

Great minds think alike Andra :P I'll check out both your DLS's