Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

20.10.2011




 
 
 
 
Question of the Week
 
"You have been viciously attacked, but then saved by the tall, dark vampire of your dreams; however, he has had to change you into one of the blood sucking denziens of the night to save your life. After realizing that your favourite snack is now to be a sip of O negative, what food do you begin to think you will lose your immortality for?"
 
 
 
This question made me so hungry thinking about it. I could have said so many things, lollies, chips, pasta it was real hard to just pick one thing. I finally came to the conclusion that I would lose my immortality for cheesecake, I loooove cheesecake. Continental cheesecake, baked cheesecake, it's all good!
 



Look at that marble cheesecake! Chocolate swirls, how can you pass a slice or two of that up!
Maybe science could find a way so I could enjoy my man with the immortality and my cheesecake too, a blood-infused one perhaps?



 

11 comments:

KarlaCC said...

ohhh Chesse cake why didn´t i think of that before? but still steamy Vamp BF... that´s a winner lol

Jet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
True Pleasures said...

Ooh... *stares and drools* O.O How could I have forgotten about cheesecake? There was this restaurant around here called Tippin's that had the best cheesecake. Chocolate Thunder was chocolate cheese cake on a chocolate crust with a frilly little piece of chocolate sticking up out of it. It was SO decadent!

Jet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madame D said...

Ohh.... thise desserts look so yummy!! Imagine them smooshed all over your hunky vamp!! Double Yummy!! LOL

Jet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niina said...

LOL! I love the bleeding caqke! Gave me a good chuckle. ;)

Here is my Dirty Little Secret.

Under the Covers said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH YUMMO!!

Andra said...

Oh...My..God...That looks SO delicious!!! *runs out to nearest dessert place* OM NOM NOM!! lol nice choice!

Blue Shedevil said...

Oooo, I forgot about cheesecake! Yikes, I might have to rethink my answer.

Holly said...

Oooo I love cherry cheese cake!! :)