Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sexy Snippets

04.10.2011







The Flame (Sons of Destiny #7) by Jean Johnson

She teased her ribs for a few moments, then splayed her hands across her abdomen and slid them slowly down. The bathwater grew warmer around her ankles as she bent over, palms caressing her thighs.
Just knowing she had to power to excite him, to arouse him, without either of them harming each other, made Danau feel both confident and nervous. Confident, in that she was desirable and could act on that desire. Nervous, in that she was sorely out of practice in the art of acting on her desires.
Except he's asked me to show him what I like. What I know of pleasuring myself. Glancing at the water-covered waist between her feet, she could just see the head of his arousal breaching the surface of the bath. And he's very much interested in my answer...
This I can do.

6 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Yes that was extremely awesome. I am really going to love participating in this hop! Great Great Snippet!!

Jet said...

Thanks :D The book itself is pretty "meh" at the moment, I'm hoping it's going to pick up pace soon.

Mad Scientist said...

Unique position to be in. To be able to tell the man what you want without him being offended. Good find my dear.

Please do stop by for a crumpet & a spot of tea.

If you enjoy yourself please do leave a comment on some of my reviews.

They are lonely :( & not nearly as fun as your books. LOL!



Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews



Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

Kelly said...

Ooh, I do love bath time fun! Thanks for participating!

Jet said...

Thanks Mad, I do love when the lady takes the lead. Checkin' out your blogs.

Me also Kelly, there aren't enough bath steamy scenes in books haha ;)

Crystal ♥ said...

Bath scenes are always awesome, great snippet! Thanks for participating!