Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sexy Snippets

18.10.2011


 
 
 
Give Him the Slip by Geralyn Dawson (Callahan Brothers #1)
 
Then she started to tease him. She shifted ideways in her seat so that she faced him. She kicked off one shoe and folded her leg up under her. Her dress rode up on her thigh.
Luke's smile went grim and he promised himself he'd keep his eye on the road as he pressed the gas pedal harder.
"So, where are you taking me Sin?" she asked, her tone full of innocence.
He shook his head at her play on words, then answered.
"There's a bed-and-breakfast up at the lake. We've got a reservation."
"I don't have any reservations," she said, leaning toward him, trailing her finger down his arm. "I'm high on life and ready to live."
She unbuckled her seat belt, leaned across the console, and licked his neck. Luke shuddered. "Stop that. Put your seat belt on. It's against the law not to wear your seat belt."
"So handcuff me."
Luke inadvertently jerked the wheel. Hell, if she keeps this up I'll kill us both. She pouted playfully and he let loose a meaningful growl. Maddie laughed at it, laughed at him, then settled back into her seat, thank God.
"Oh, Luke," she sighed in her normal-Maddie tone when they passed the edge of town and hit the open road. "I've been so on edge. I don't think I realized how bad it was until now. Life's been a roller coaster and I needed to get off."
Luke knew all about needing to get off.
"Of course," she continued, the teasing note back in her voice, "now, I'm ready for another hard ride."
His foot slipped off the gas pedal.
 
 

1 comment:

Crystal ♥ said...

Hehe, cars rides can be so much fun!