Friday, November 18, 2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow

18.11.2011



 
 
 
 
Question of the Week
 
"What is one series that has topped your TBR list forever but has never made it off?"
 
 
 
Gosh there are so many! I think one of the larger series that I have been needing to get cracking on is the Carpathian series by Christine Feehan.
 
 

                                                         
Excuse the low-quality image.


I have to say I am a little iffy about this series, but I will have to get around to giving it a go soon.


 

9 comments:

Kat said...

Oooh, I've read other books by Feehan but I haven't read the Carpathians either.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Sally Bibrary said...

Okay, I'll admit it - I haven't looked into this one yet . . . but now you have me tempted. :)

Tena @ Crazy Book Slut said...

I have heard a lot of good things about this series... I almost placed an order for the first one at the library, but something stopped me!
Hoping you can read this series soon

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I haven't heard of this series, or if I did I can't remember.lol

Hopefully you get to them next year.

Have a great weekend.

Madame D said...

I'm not sure if I ever want to read the Carpathian series. I tried the Dark Prince and gave up half way through. I know, I know shame on me, but it was so hard to get into.

Blue Shedevil said...

Yep, I have every book. Great - good series, it has it's moments. Dark Possession was probably the pinnacle so far.

Jet said...

I will have to start it next year some time for sure. Even if I don't end up liking them, at least I will be able to clear the series off the TBR list and move up another.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, I really appreciate it :)

Crystal ♥ said...

I loved the Carpathians. There are a ton of characters to keep straight but well worth it. I still need to pic up the latest though...
Thanks for participating!

June Francine Marie Alli said...

Carpathians are soo cool! I love the way Feehan creates a new concept for each character making each book a stand-alone. ^^