Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Backstage Pass By Olivia Cunning

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1)

Genre: Erotic Romance

Description:

Five stunning guys, one hot woman, and a feverish romance...

For him, life is all music and no play...

When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius...

She's the one to call the tune...

When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on...

Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory...and sin...






Review

 This book was a far better read then I even imagined it would be. Full of steamy and if you like your reads with plenty of heat then this one is one for you. I absolutely loved the lead female character, Myrna, I don’t often find a female character that I get on the bandwagon with but I couldn’t help but develop a connection with Myrna and want the best for her. I loved her sense of humour and the poodle comment moment was hilarious;

“She focused on Sed. “I have a favor to ask of you.”
“Anything, Myrna.” He seemed sincere.
“I need a million dollars to pay the ransom on my kidnapped poodle,” she said.
Sed’s jaw dropped.
She laughed. “Kidding”.
Brian burst out laughing. “Oh my God, did you see the look on his face?””

I also enjoyed Brian’s character, his emotional nature helps balance out Myrna’s hesitance in that area, mostly due to her treatment in the past from her ex-husband turned stalker, though at times Brian’s insecurity got on a my nerves just a little, I just wanted to hit him over the head and tell him to trust Myrna already, she hadn’t given him any reason not to fully trust her. The threesome scene between Brian, Myrna and Trey bugged me just a little, I don’t see how Brian could be so jealous over any remote little thing when it came to other guys with Myrna but was perfectly okay with sharing her with Trey, even if it did mean nothing to Trey, that didn’t really balance out to me, but it was a damn hot scene. The other members of the band were combined into the story with perfection and made me so eager to read more about them and their stories. This book is seriously sexy, sometimes the steam in a book can outweigh the story and just ruin a book but it didn’t at all for me, it very much appealed to the smutty side of my brain without detracting from the plot itself. I just can’t get over how much I loved this book, I could not stop reading it from start to finish, and I never wanted it to end. Olivia Cunning, the name of my new author crush.




Rating: «««««

No comments: