Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rock Hard By Olivia Cunning

Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)

Genre: Erotic Romance

Description:

An ultimatum can break your heart....

Every night lead singer, Sed Lionheart whips thousands of women into a frenzy with his voice alone. But the stage is the only place Sed feels any passion since he lost Jessica...

If you’re not willing to break all the rules...

It shattered her heart, but law student Jessica broke off her engagement to Sed, determined to be successful on her own terms. But no other man can ever hold a candle to Sed...

Then a chance meeting and tortuously close quarters lead to uncontrollable flares of passion and rediscovery of their unique penchant for public encounters. Now, in addition to the risk of mutual heartbreak every time they get together, they’re in danger of truly scandalous public exposure...







Review

 Just as great as the first, I am in serious love with these books. Sed and Jessica are both as stubborn and bold as each other and I couldn’t get enough of them. I think you could go two ways with how you interpret Jessica as a character, you could either see her as spoilt and selfish, or you could see her as a strong and an independent woman, I took the latter interpretation. Misunderstandings seems to be a prominent feature for the two of them and them both being so hot headed leads to some frustrating situations. The whole situation with Trey left me on the edge of my seat and unable to put the book down until I read how it works out, thankfully that all turned out well, he was going down a real downward spiral through a lot of the book. I was so happy when Jessica stood up for herself with the situation Ellington, even though it turned out to be not what she expected, I still hate Ellington though. The ending was so cute and was very suited.

I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed reading this. It’s entertaining, emotional, steamy, everything I love in a book, perfection. Each character stands out on the page and isn’t lost, even with all the characters that turn up throughout the book; they don’t detract from the main story or confuse you. This second book in the series didn’t let me down one bit. If you haven’t started on this series and love a nice hot read, I would highly recommend you do. “Sinners on Tour” is definitely one of my top five series that I have read, fantastic. I will eagerly be awaiting the third in the series; I can’t wait to read it.




Rating:«««««

No comments: