Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dirty Little Secret

10.05.2012



 
 
Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.
 
 
 
 
 
Question of the Week
 
"We've heard a rumor that Ryan Seacrest is using Fifty Shades of Grey as a manual in the bedroom. What book would you give a guy to study up on?"
 
 
 
What! Just one choice! That doesn't seem right hehe
But I guess If I only pick one... I would pick the Sinners on Tour series. Sure it isn't just one book, but I am greedy :P
 

The guys sure know how to work it in these reads. I can't wait for the third in the series, can bet on it being hot!

 
My oh my! Would you look at that cover!

 

17 comments:

Lauren B said...

Looks like I'm going to have to add this author to my list. You never know where you will find good direction.

Here's my Dirty Secret for this week.

Jet said...

Very true Lauren. I am hooked on these books, very fast became one of my favourite series.
Thanks for stopping by, checked out your DLS :)

Neyra @Darkest Addictions said...

I haven't heard of this series >.< But now I'm interested in checking them out :D

My DLS

Jet said...

The books aren't as well known as they deserve to be, it's a shame because they are really great.
Thank-you for commenting, checked out your DLS, nice choices ;)

Viktoria Bruce said...

*Hangs head in shame* I haven't even heard of these!

Here's my DLS for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Vix

Jet said...

They are a hidden gem!

Checked out your DLS Vix ;)

Neyra @Darkest Addictions said...

It's a shame that, cause they seem like really great books! :) Thanks for stopping by, now following :D

Ning said...

o.o I haven't heard of those but damn the cover itself is interesting enough.

My DLS

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Jet said...

They really are! Following you back Neyra :)

The covers of the books are all rather drool worthy hehe

Checked out your DLS Ning, Thanks for stopping by and commenting :D

Olive- Read Between The Lines said...

My DLS http://amdase.blogspot.com/2012/05/dirty-little-secret-is-weekly-meme.html

I haven't read these, but the covers look hot!

Jet said...

The covers are very hot Olive with stories to match, they are probably some of my favourite book covers.

Checked out your DLS, thanks for visiting me and following :)

Under the Covers said...

Ohhhhh I forgot about these! Yes, great choice. Especially that upside down, top of the building, grabbing on to the fence scene. LOL ;) And just FYI the next book coming out is technically book five in the series but it's being released now due to publisher issues.

Francesca

Jet said...

True that!
I only found out about it being techincally book five yesterday, so confusing! I just hope it doesn't mess-up everything too much :(

Wickedly Delicious said...

I still have not read The Sinners of Tour Series. I have had Backstage pass for awhile now on my wish list. Think I need to read it soon. Have a nice week. Cover are hot!

My DLS
http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/dirty-little-secret-47.html

Jet said...

I must spread the word of the great-ness of the Sinners on Tour series! hehe

Nice DLS ;)
Thanks for commenting and stopping by.

Wickedly Delicious said...

Hi sweetie. New follower. Thanks for spreading the word. Love your button.

Jet said...

Thanks so much! Following you back :D