Monday, May 21, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed By E.L. James

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3)

Genre: Erotic Romance

Description:

When unworldly student Ana Steele first encountered the driven, damaged young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and ultimately repelled by Christian’s singular sexual tastes, Ana demanded a deeper commitment; determined to keep her, Christian agreed.

Now, together, they have more – love, passion, intimacy, and a world of infinite possibilities. But Ana always knew that loving her Fifty Shades would not be easy, and being together poses challenges neither of them ever anticipated. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own integrity, identity or independence; Christian must somehow overcome his compulsion to control, and lay to rest the horrors that blighted his past and haunt his present.

Just when it seems that together their love can conquer any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate combine to make Ana’s worst nightmares come true. Alone and desperate, she must face down the poisoned legacy of Christian’s past.








Review 

I can’t believe that this is the last book, I didn’t want this to end, I need more Christian Grey!

This book was just as bumpy in the emotion department as the previous, when Christian went missing it had me worried even though I knew James wouldn’t kill off one of the main characters so soon, I just get so caught up in these books. I couldn’t believe the way Christian reacted to Ana’s news about her expecting, the way he accused her of planning it in some way, that was shocking and how he went back to Mrs. Robinson. However it turned out for the best; it making him see that what he had with her wasn’t right and it allowed him to finally really put her in his past and leave it behind.

I was shocked at what Ana did with the Jack situation all came to a head, even though it was really brave of her to try and fix the situation on her own, she should have told Christian what was happening, it was foolish of her. Though granted, when Ana was saying to Christian that she was leaving him he should have clued on instantly as she was always saying to him but once again his sense of low self-worth clouded his judgement, but thankfully he realised what was happening before it was too late. I loved the Christian snippets at the end from his past and what he thought when he first met Ana. They were just brilliant!

I just wish that it wasn’t over; I could read about Christian, Ana and their life together for endless hours. I think this will be the best books I will have read for quite a while, I don’t see a new series affecting me as much as Fifty Shades has, it really blew my mind. There is so much more I want to say, yet I find myself unable to find the words.






Rating: «««««

4 comments:

Braine @ Talk Supe said...

I love how much the characters grew. My favorite part in this book was when Christian shaved Ana because she didn't get all of it! Hahaha! Nice one Jet :)


Talk Supe

Jet said...

Very true, the characters developed so much from where they started. I think that might be one of the things that struck me most aout these books, the ways the characters did change and grow, you don't get that with a lot of books.

Oh my gosh! That part was great, I would die if that happened to me! Well maybe not if Christian did it ;)

Thank-you for visiting and commenting :D

Jenese Leon said...

New Follower. Nice Review. I will miss Christian Grey too! :-(
--Jenese

www.Readersconfession.blogspot.com

Jet said...

Thanks Jenese!
It is impossible not to love Christian Grey *sigh*
Following you back :D