Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Moonlight Secrets: Werewolf Love Story by Lisa Tyler

Moonlight Secrets (Werewolf Love Story)

*Submitted for review by Author*

Genre:
Erotic Short


Description:

Joan's boyfriend Carson has a secret. One night a month he turns into a werewolf. They have devised a system where they lock him in a room at their house for that one night, and she stays with him to distract the wolf from wanting to run free. What Carson doesn't know, doesn't remember, is that Joan distracts his werewolf side by sexing him in his wolf form. She likes the way he sexes her as a beast, longs for it each month, and will never tell him that.

Moonlight Secrets: Werewolf Love Story

Warning: This book is a werewolf short story. As such, it contains graphic and explicit depictions of hot sex, and is not suitable for minors.







Review

This little short story, and I mean very short at only 13 pages, is pretty much what I would call a pure smut read. I wish that it had been a full length book. I would have loved to read more about Carson and Joan, not to mention Carson’s werewolf side with the insatiable appetite to get down and dirty, not that Carson ever remembered when he went back to human. It’s like the little secret that Joan and the werewolf share and it would have been real interesting if somehow Carson ever found out about Joan’s playtime with his werewolf side.  Would be he jealous of it? Or would he welcome it?

I liked how Joan not only had a connection with Carson normally but how it carried over to when  it was time for him to transform, how his werewolf form recognised Joan and also trusted her. Three words fairly sum up how I feel after reading this little short...I want more! I actually had a bit of a hard time deciding what rating to give this, on one hand I liked it and it was written well and I loved the characters, but on the other I felt a little cheated that it wasn't longer. So with that said I am going to give this three and a half stars but very close to getting four.






Rating: «««

3 comments:

Braine @ Talk Supe said...

Wow it IS short. Is this part of a series?

Talk Supe

Jet said...

I don't believe it to be part of a series. Though it is only 99c on Amazon so can't really complain...I just wish it had been longer!!

Neyra said...

This sounds like my kind of book! x] And the cover? beautiful! I'm picking it up, but bummer that it's too short at only 13 pages ;( Lol Great review.