Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mia's Cop Craving By Malia Mallory

Mia's Cop Craving (Police Officer Sex Fantasy #1)

*Submitted for review by Author*

Genre:
Erotica


Description:

Mia is just your normal girl next store with a secret fantasy. She can't resist a man in blue. She's desperate to find a cop of her own and fulfill all her sexual dreams. When Mia finds sexy police officer Rogan, he takes her on a tour of her own sensuality.



Review 

Mia has a fantasy, one involving a sexy cop and all kinds of naughty happenings, but Mia is tired of it only being a fantasy and wants her dreams to become reality and boy does she get it. Rogan is sure one of the hottest cops I think I have ever come across and he and Mia have real chemistry in the bedroom, and out of it.

This book may be short at barely 18 pages, but whew! It sure gets the job done, though I do wish it was longer because it was so well written and satisfied the “smutty” part of my brain. Perfect for those wanting to read a quick steamy hot hit, and for those of us who may have a cop fantasy on the brain. Straight on to reading the second installment, can’t wait to see what Mia is up to in that one and judging by the title “Double Team”, I think I am going to enjoy it just as much as this one.





Rating: ««««

7 comments:

Braine Talk Supe said...

Sounds like the perfect nooner!

Jet said...

It certainly added some spice to my day ;)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Malia Mallory said...

Thanks so much for reading my story! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Jet said...

Oh it was my honour. The second review will be up tomorrow :)

Diana (@Offbeat Vagabond) said...

*fans self* Well then. I know what I want for my birthday LOL! Awesomereview hon. It sounds like it packs a punch. So glad you liked it. Will add this to the wishlist. Thanks hon :)

Jet said...

The second one is even better! I want to find myself a Rogan, then I'd be all set ;) haha
Always great to hear from you Diana :)

Diana (@Offbeat Vagabond) said...

Ohhhh, thanks for the heads up. I hope to catch that too. Rogan sounds like Heaven LOL! Always great to hear from you too hon *hugs*