Friday, July 27, 2012

Sororate By K.R. Smith

Sororate 

*Submitted for review by Author*

Genre:
Urban Fantasy/Romance


Description:
Claws come out in a Werewolf marriage; B Sabre is called the Last Circulator and the first female Lokoti Werewolf, whereas Declan Sabre is the last European Werewolf. These two love to fight just as much as they love to make love. In between, the two also like to travel the world.

This results in meeting other supernatural beings, like Asian Werewolves, North American Werewolves, European Vampires, South American Vampires, Wiccans, Voodoo and even humans psychic’d up on Yaje.

However, B and Declan still butt heads over a problem some couples face… B can’t conceive. Whereas he's relieved not to create more of his kind; she's sensitive over her condition. But just as Circulators are ever-changing as the universe, is her condition permanent?
        








Review

 A little bit up and down in some parts, there is a lot going on throughout this read and quite a bit of detail gets thrown at you but I enjoyed it. Declan is still as big a frustrating jerk as ever on numerous occasions in this but I can’t help but love him for it. Declan is over-protective and stubborn, though Bianca has enough stubbornness to match and then some. When the voodoo crazies came into play it really freaked me out, I was worried for Declan and what they had planned for him and B. When Bianca kept running away from Declan and shutting herself off from him I wanted to shake some sense into her.

This was a long read, but it sure ended with a real bang! It is exactly what I had hoped would happen and I was over-joyed when I read it, it left me wanting to keep reading to see what happens next. There is so much more I could say about the ending and I could gush on and on about it, but I don’t want to give it all away and spoil it for other potential readers. The style in which this is written and the tense changes can make it a little iffy to keep up with but the story itself just enthrals you completely from the start.
        
Rating: ««««

No comments: