Friday, August 3, 2012

18+ Book Blogger Follow

03.08.2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
Question of the Week


"Please share three books that are in your review pile (and unread) right now"
 
 
 
I am really looking forward to getting to read these three from my review pile, which keeps growing. So many books I want to read and buy, not enough hours in the day. 
 
 


I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Veil Of Midnight by Lara Adrian a couple of weeks ago and I love the cover. The Envy Chronicles books by Joss Ware have been on my to-buy list for a while so when I saw them I had to get them and add them to my ever growing pile of books that I need to read and review, so I am hoping they live up to my expectations!





 

11 comments:

BLHmistress said...

I loved Veil of Midnight, Lara Adrian is one of my fave authors.

Jet said...

She is amazing. I have read 1-4 and 6 in the series but I hadn't managed to get Veil of Midnight until now. So excited to read it.

Wickedly Delicious said...

Hi sweetie. New follower. Love your blog. I love Lara Adrian and I have only read the 1st book from Joss Ware. I belive I even have book 2 and maybe 3 still on my TBR shelf. Really I need to re-read the first one again.

Have a great week
My Follow

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

The Envy Chronicles are really good, though I have to catch up on the last one. And of course I love anything from Lara Adrian!
Happy reading!

Claire said...

I'm not a big fan of Lara Adrian but the other two books look good I will have to check them out.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Claire's Book Corner

C.S. Maxwell said...

I have had Joss in my TBR pile for quite a while...and just have never gotten to her.
Here is my list:
http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/08/18-and-older-book-blogger-follow.html
LOVE LOVE LOVE Lara Adrian's series.

C.S. Maxwell said...

OOPS---forgot to mention that I am a new follower via linky and GFC.
Have a great weekend.

Sharonda SexxyBlogger said...

oh the cover for Lara Adrian's Veil of Midnight is nice..I really like that.Good luck with your list!

Sharonda @ Salacious Reads
http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/18-over-book-blogger-follow-review-go.html

Jet said...

Thank-you all so much for stopping by!
Checked out all your 18+ Book Blogger Follow posts and followed back :)

Bob Milne said...

Some nice picks!

New follower. :)

Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

Jet said...

Thanks :)
I have started on Beyond the Night, it hasn't impressed me yet but I still have hope!