Saturday, September 22, 2012

18+ Book Blogger Follow

 
 
Question of the Week?
 
 
"What book are you currently in the middle of? Not 'just finished', I want to hear about what you're currently deep into and your thoughts on it right now. Loving it, not so much, or mixed feelings, maybe? Get it all out, sometimes how we feel about a book in the middle is totally different then how we feel at the end. It will be interesting to hear about it now and then go back to check out everyone's reviews later!"
 
 
 
At the moment I have two books on the go, firstly is the second in the "Kowalski Family" series by Shannon Stacey which I am loving! As soon as I finished the first in the series ( my review for the first, Exclusively Yours can be found here ) I ordered this one and so far I have not been disappointed! I just love the way this author writes and the characters just leap off the page. There are not enough words to describe how much I am enjoying these books.
 
 
 
 
The second book I am reading is Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh. I am liking it so far, but it hasn't really captured me just yet. I am hoping it will pick up soon and be one of those "I can't put it down" type reads. Will just have to wait and see how this one pans out for me as I have heard great things about the series.

 



 

4 comments:

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Those Kowalski's are some of my favorites too! I loved Undeniably Yours. Book 3 is pretty great too :) Her covers always make me smile. They fit the series so well.

Haven't read the 2nd one but I love that cover. Hope it grabs you in soon!

~Anna
my dls

Jet said...

I have just ordered Book 3 and am waiting for it to arrive, I am glad to hear that it is a great read, I am looking forward to devouring it :) They really are some perfect covers.

Thanks for stopping by Anna, checked out your DLS.

Amanda P said...

I havent read the Kowalski's yet, but I do have a couple of the books sitting around to be read.

I ADORE Nalini Singh, but i can't remember which novella Angel's Blood is. The Guild Hunters have actually possibly gotten ahead of the psy-changling series as my fav Singh series.

New follower

-Amanda P
Paranormal Romance

Jet said...

The Kowalski's are great and when you get around to reading them, I have no doubt in my mind that you will love them :)

Angel's Blood is the first book in the series I believe. I never really got into the psy-changling, read one of the books but didn't care for it so didn't continue with the series. I am enjoying Angel's Blood more than I did the psy book so that is a good sign.

Thanks for visiting and following, it is greatly appreciated.