Saturday, October 20, 2012

Board Resolution By Joey W. Hill

Board Resolution (Knights of the Board Room #1)

Genre: Erotica

Description:

Savannah was groomed from birth to take the reins of her father’s manufacturing empire. Her emotional armor is as tough as the steel used in her factories, and nobody is allowed past it. Business partner Matt realizes that the key to entry is to command her submission. Calling on the unique sensual talents of his four-man management team, he engineers an aggressive and erotic takeover, determined to rescue the woman he loves from the steel cage she’s manufactured around her heart. Masked and lost to the sensations the team arouses in her, Savannah is theirs, at least for this one night.





Review 

 

What a book! Joey W. Hill certainly made one hell of a sexy read with this one; if this book was any hotter I think it may have caused me to spontaneously combust. I have to say, the idea of multiple men where the only goal is to please a woman out of her wits did appeal to me a lot, though the situation in which it happened was just a little off-putting, but once I got into the read it didn’t bother me in the slightest.

Savannah as a character I quite enjoyed, her strength and using her assets to get where she wants to be, though reading about how lonely and constricted she was living her life due to her father’s rules and upbringing was rather sad, but Matt and his men certainly took care of that. Savannah was one lucky woman!

I haven’t found many reads with the kind of set-up where it is focused all about the female leads satisfaction, but there should definitely be more of them like that out there. If you like a hot read with a bit of bondage/bdsm and where the female lead is pleasured until she can’t think straight, then this may just be a read that you will enjoy. A well deserved four and a half star rating for this book, Joey W. Hill, you rocked my world.





Rating: ««««

3 comments:

Diana (@Offbeat Vagabond) said...

Awesome review. I never read a book by Joey Hill. I heard she is really good. The story sounds really sexy. This definitely sounds different with the leads like you mentioned. You got me very excited for her work. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing hon :)

Jet said...

I am only new to Hill myself, I am hoping to read her Vampire Queen series sometime soon as well after how much I loved this read. I was stuck in a bit of a reading slump, but after this, I am back into the reading groove :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and your comments!

Diana (@Offbeat Vagabond) said...

That is awesome. I heard the Vampire Queen series was a great read. I am going to check if I can get it through my library. I will definitely give her worl a go. Glad to hear you are out of your reading slump. Thank God I have not run into that. I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon LOL! Awesome review again hon. Thank you so much and no problem :D