Sunday, January 6, 2013

Promo Post: Bounty For Hunter

 
 
Bounty for Hunter by AJ Wiliams
 
 
 



Keylee isn’t your typical bounty hunter. She’s young, petite, and has a Doberman pinscher as her personal bodyguard. Just as Keylee returns to town from a month long assignment, she’s asked to protect a man named Hunter, who has jumped bond and is on the run from other bounty hunters and the police. The mere fact that she knows who Hunter is and why the police are after him, places her life at risk. Now, Keylee has a limited time to save Hunter and herself.



Buy Links:
 
 
Author Links:




Trailer

:   

 

4 comments:

Diana Ramsey said...

Awesome post. I added this to my wishlist just a couple of weeks ago. You know it is my kind of read. Thank you so much for the great post hon. Happy New Year *hugs*

Jet said...

I just started reading it myself and it is great, I think you are going to really enjoy it.

Thank-you and a Happy New Year to you as well! *hug*

Wickedly Delicious said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the trailer and sound of this. Adding it to my TBR list.

Diana Ramsey said...

@Jet - Oh that is great to hear. If you like it, I am sure I will too. You are so welcome hon and thank you so much *hugs*

@Wickedly Delicious - I know you would love it hon especially after that trailer LOL!