Friday, March 22, 2013

His Need, Her Desire By Malia Mallory

His Need, Her Desire (Dominating BDSM Billionaires Erotic Romance #1)

*Submitted for review by author*

Genre: Erotic Romance

Description:

Tabitha Quinn didn't come to Hawaii to be spanked. But when vacationing businessman Marcus Granger saves her from drowning, they begin an affair that moves from the beach to the bedroom and straight into an experience Tabitha's never had before: dark-haired, blue-eyed Marcus is a dominant, and spanking is just the beginning. The sex is intense, the emotion even more so, until they both must decide if this is a holiday fling or the real thing.





Review

A quick read that left me wanting more and more. I didn’t know quite what to expect when I started this book except for some loving between some rich guy and a woman, but I knew that being a Malia Mallory read meant it was going to be good.

Marcus comes across as a classy, genuine guy, not a snobby rich guy or over the top dominant male which can really ruin a read and make it unenjoyable. He takes his time with Tabitha, making sure she knows what she is getting into beforehand and that she is comfortable. As for Tabitha, I liked her confidence within herself, and also her willingness to take a risk.

It was a big downer when Marcus had to get called away for business and the time between him and Tabitha had to come to an end. Things were just starting to get good and I wanted to keep reading! I am glad that there is a second installment of the pair; I cannot wait to read about what they get up to next.

In terms of the BDSM element, I would say it was a low level, so if you aren't into anything too intense in terms of BDSM then this may be a good one for you. I'd give this read a high three and a half stars, bordering on four stars.




Rating: «««

No comments: