Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bring On The Heat By Eden Bradley, Cassandra Carr, Stephanie Julian, Amber Kallyn, Keira Kohl, Adriana Kraft, Emma Lai, Anh Leod, Ann Mayburn, Cari Quinn

Bring On The Heat

*Submitted for review by author*

Genre: Erotic Shorts

Description:

A collection of erotic tales from today’s hottest authors, featuring BDSM love stories, ménage romps, and everything in between. No matter what your taste in erotic romance, we’ve got you covered and then some! Warning: These stories may require readers to seek out a cold drink and a hot man.




Review

Let me start off by saying that any collection of reads that has Cassandra Carr in the line up is going to be a winner; I knew that right from the start. Every little story is filled with heat that will steamy up your screen and enough story to keep you interested and leaving you wanting to read more.

Some of the more notable shorts that I enjoyed more than the others were; Breaking Skye, Caught, An Indecent Proposition parts 1&2, 2 ended with such a cliff-hanger that I found quite cruel, I need a third part; and First Kiss which I especially loved for the role reversal of the female being the dominant and the male being the submissive.

Possibly one of the most heated of the reads I found to be Cherry Tune-Up, there are some f/f scenes in this particular short so if that isn’t too your liking then you might want to skip over it. Over all this selection of stories surpassed my expectations and I’d very much recommend anyone who loves a good steamy read with BDSM to give this collection a look over. I’d give this selection as a whole a solid 4 stars.


Breakdown of my ratings for each read:

Breaking Skye by Eden Bradley: 5/5
Caught by Cassandra Carr: 5/5
An Indecent Proposition Part 1 by Stephanie Julian: 5/5
An Indecent Proposition Part  2 by Stephanie Julian: 5/5
Burned by Amber Kallyn: 3.5/5
Laundry day by Keira Kohl : 3/5
Cherry-tune up by Adriana Kraft: 4.5/5
Riding rodeo by Emma Lai: 5/5
Clockwork Captive by Anh Leod: 3.5/5
First Kiss by Ann Mayburn: 5/5  
Jingle Ball by Cari Quinn: 3.5/5


Rating: ««««

No comments: