Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hot Ticket By Olivia Cunning


Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour #3)

Genre: Romance/Erotic Romance

Description:

Book #3 in reading order of events in book series, per author

There are things in bassist Jace Seymour’s past that he is unwilling to share with anyone. To cover his guilt and anguish, he seeks dominatrix Mistress V (Aggie) to temporarily placate his inner turmoil.

Aggie doesn’t have much use for men–besides the power rush she gets when they’re begging for mercy at her feet–but Jace isn’t like her usual clients. His cool defiance and unexpected dominance in the bedroom drives her to distraction and quickly steals her heart.

When circumstances threaten Jace’s position in Sinners, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place in the band while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds.






Review

There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love the Sinners series and this book especially. Hot Ticket is a truly amazing read, I couldn’t put it down once I started and once I reached the end, I wished it was longer, I needed more of Aggie and Jace! They are the perfect match for each other and completely addictive.

I loved Aggie, she broke down the walls that were holding Jace back, helping him heal from the pain of his past. She is a strong character, she was upfront with what she wanted and stayed true to herself, she brought out the best in Jace even when he was stubborn and didn’t want any help. Aggie is most likely my favourite of the females so far from the series, she is just everything I look for in a female lead.

As for Jace he is such a sweetheart, though in bed he is anything but; the “torture” he put Aggie through well, they were some of the steamiest scenes I have read in a while. As with every read, you need a character to despise and when Jon come into the piece to take over for Jace while he recovered he fit the bill, the guy was repulsive to say the least.

This series is a must read for everyone, it is fantastic. I don’t know what I am going to do when I finish all the books, they take my breath away and it is so hard to find a series that can do that with each read. I’d give this a rating of 5 stars.




Rating: «««««

No comments: